Monday, April 18, 2005

Welcome to Sams' web site

Hi folks,
Thanks for visiting..Good bye...

Just kidding.

I hope you will find this a web site that will not only get your blood pressure up on topics that stir your soul and emotions, good or bad. But also one where you will find useful information to make life easier after you have smashed your pc from reading this web page, and calling it all sorts of colorful adjectives, and take surveys on various topics and consumer items and so forth.

People have always called me a shit stirrer, and this is my chance to do so large scale! Hopefully, I won't be alone. I'm new to this web page biz, and if I read the host page correctely you can post your replies to this also. So if I hit a sore topic...good write back. Better to vent here then on someones head! Just try to keep it clean, any replies with many cuss words I will edit or delete. Sorry, not that I will take offense to it, but others might.

Well sit back read, have fun, take a chill pill and make a post and enjoy.

And thanks for stopping bye.
Sam